Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.05
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.70
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionAncient DNA presents an overview of the many of the protocols commonly used to study ancient DNA. These include laboratory instructions, extraction protocols, laboratory techniques, and suggestions for appropriate analytical approaches to make sense of the sequences obtained.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication14/01/2012
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number840
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note14 black & white illustrations, 12 colour illustrations, 18 black & white tables, biography
- Weight688 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byBeth J. Shapiro,Michael Hofreiter
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.