Consider these sponsored items
- £18.99Free postage
- £34.76Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFirst published in 1973 - and followed by Volume II in 1976 and Volume III in 1980 - this anthology has assumed classic status in the field of Egyptology and portrays the remarkable evolution of the literary forms of one of the world's earliest civilizations.
- Author BiographyFor thirty years Miriam Lichtheim was Near East Bibliographer and Lecturer at University of California, Los Angeles. She retired in 1974 to devote herself to Egyptological research and later moved to Jerusalem where she taught at Hebrew University. She died in 2004. Joseph G. Manning is Associate Professor of Classics at Stanford University.
- Author(s)Miriam Lichtheim
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication03/04/2006
- GenreEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Weight59 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Foreword byJoseph G. Manning
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £8.45Trending at £8.98
- £7.91Trending at £8.98
- £6.49Trending at £6.98
- £6.79Trending at £6.91
- £13.86Trending at £14.91
- £17.18Trending at £19.95
- £10.77Trending at £13.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.