All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.46
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £21.79Trending at £22.07
- £28.00Trending at £30.27
About this product
- Author(s)Elliott A. Norse
- PublisherIsland Press
- Date of Publication01/12/1989
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIsland Press
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed.
- Author BiographyElliot A. Norse is a marine and forest conservation biologist. His Ph.D. and postdoctoral research in the 1970s examined the ecology of blue crabs in Jamaica, Curacao, Mexico, Panama, and Columbia. Since then, he has devoted his career to incorporating conservation biology into environmental decision making as a staff member or consultant for US federal agencies, international governmental organizations, scientific professional societies, conservation organizations, and foundations. His writings include more than 50 publications on environmental policy, conservation biology, marine ecology, forest ecology, and human-caused climatic change.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.