Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.28Trending at £9.13
- £12.17Trending at £13.32
- £6.36Trending at £6.92
- £5.54Trending at £5.97
- £11.41Trending at £11.59
- £10.15Trending at £14.93
- £9.08Trending at £9.87
About this product
- DescriptionPublished 1931-4, these four excavation reports, reissued here in two volumes, cover the fruitful archaeological work at Tell el-Ajjul.
- Author(s)Sir William Matthew Flinders Petrie
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication03/10/2013
- FormatMultiple copy pack
- Series TitleCambridge Library Collection - Egyptology
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note145 b/w illus.
- Weight900 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Contained items statementContains 2 Paperbacks
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.