All listings for this product
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £3.95Trending at £4.16
- £14.95Trending at £19.00
- £83.98Trending at £105.50
- £7.98Trending at £12.97
- £7.30Trending at £8.98
- £2.99Trending at £5.00
- £5.78Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe Silk Road is a main artery connecting Europe and Asia for political, economical, cultural and technical exchange in antiquity, and glass is one of the earliest artificial materials to be invented. This book discusses the influence of the Silk Road on ancient Chinese glass technology and art.
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication13/03/2009
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Edited byRobert Brill,Shouyun Tian
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.