All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers a fundamental reworking of the history of the development of Greek music from the classical period to Roman times.
- Author BiographyStefan Hagel is currently engaged in research on ancient music at the Kommission fur Antike Literatur of the Osterreichische Akademie der Wissenschaften. His interests focus on ancient Greek music and metre, including reconstructions of ancient instruments and performance techniques. He also creates dedicated software for scholarly purposes and his Classical Text Editor received the European Academic Software Award. Previous books include: Modulation in altgriechischer Musik. Antike Melodien im Licht antiker Musiktheorie (2000) and Repertorium der westkilikischen Inschriften (with K. Tomaschitz, 1998).
- Author(s)Stefan Hagel
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication23/06/2016
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight740 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £5.86Trending at £6.24
- £27.71Trending at £33.99
- £26.49Trending at £38.05
- £6.53Trending at £6.60
- £4.44Trending at £5.73
- £5.97Trending at £6.98
- £5.43Trending at £6.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.