All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.15
- £6.99Trending at £8.98
- £9.60Trending at £13.18
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £11.32Trending at £12.44
- £6.40Trending at £6.94
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume is intended as a forum in which selected leading scholars rethink from the ground up how students of classical antiquity might best approach the question of literacy in the past, and how that investigation might materially intersect with changes in the way that literacy is now viewed in other disciplines.
- Author BiographyWilliam A Johnson is Professor of Classical Studies, Duke University. He is the author of Readers and Reading Culture in the High Roman Empire. Holt N. Parker is Professor of Classics, University of Cincinnati.
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication26/05/2011
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2011
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Note28 illustrations
- Weight648 g
- Width157 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byHolt N. Parker,William A. Johnson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.