All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionContains jigsaws that are accompanied by text, explaining various aspects of Roman life, as well as things to spot and search for, including senators, centurions and an action packed chariot race. This book offers 15-piece jigsaws that can be used time and time again. It features illustrations that are replicated under the jigsaw.
- Author(s)Struan Reid
- PublisherUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication26/01/2007
- GenrePre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleUsborne Jigsaw Books S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Out-of-print date15/06/2009
- Content Notefull colour illustrations throughout
- Weight1034 g
- Width218 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Illustrator(s)Peter Allen
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- £5.72Trending at £6.19
- £4.95Trending at £6.98
- £2.99Trending at £3.96
- £4.95Trending at £7.04
- £2.99Trending at £4.02
- £11.80Trending at £15.11
- £5.25Trending at £9.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.