All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionThis fourth edition of David Grant Noble's indispensable guide to archaeological ruins of the American Southwest includes updated text and newly opened archaeological sites. Filled with photos of ruins, petroglyphs, and artifacts, as well as maps, this is a guide every traveler needs when exploring the Southwest.
- Author BiographyDavid Grant Noble is a writer, editor, photographer, and archaeological guide who has long studied the Southwest's deep history and archaeology and traveled widely to photograph ruins, rock art, and landscapes. He is the author or editor of a dozen books, including In the Places of the Spirits and Living the Ancient Southwest. His photographs can be viewed at www.davidgrantnoble.com. Noble has received awards from the Arizona Archaeological and Historical Society and the Western National Parks Association. He resides in Santa Fe, New Mexico.
- Author(s)David Grant Noble
- PublisherTaylor Trade Publishing
- Date of Publication20/09/2015
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaylor Trade Publishing
- Content Note51 black & white halftones, 84 colour illustrations, 6 maps
- Weight640 g
- Width155 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.