All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Stephen Watts
- PublisherEnitharmon Press
- Date of Publication05/11/2013
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEnitharmon Press
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Author BiographyStephen Watts is a poet, translator and editor. His previous works include The Lava's Curl (1990), Gramsci & Caruso (2003), The Blue Bag (2004), Mountain Language (2008) and Journey Across Breath (2011). Well respected as a translator, particularly of poets living in exile, his own work has been translated into many languages and valued beyond his mother tongue.
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.99Trending at £5.14
- £20.99Trending at £22.49
- £8.72Trending at £10.98
- £30.68Trending at £41.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.