All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £3.85Trending at £3.93
- £5.19Trending at £6.77
- £20.30Trending at £20.74
- £3.85Trending at £5.83
- £4.48Trending at £4.95
- £11.17Trending at £14.94
- £6.79Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis work presents the Dalai Lama's prescription for the spiritual expansion of humankind. Addressing what he sees as the spiritual void in modern society, the Dalai Lama calls for the necessity of virtue and greater compassion. Guidance on the techniques of contemplation is also included.
- Author BiographyThe Dalai Lama is a political and religious leader of worldwide renown and winner of the Nobel Peace prize.
- Author(s)Dalai Lama XIV
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication04/01/2001
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date29/12/2005
- Weight220 g
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.