CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.69Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £8.91Trending at £9.94
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
About this product
- DescriptionSees the Virginia campaign of spring 1864 as Ulysses S Grant and Robert E Lee saw it: a single, massive operation stretching hundreds of miles. The story of the campaign is also the story of the demise of two great armies.
- Author BiographyMark Grimsley is a professor of history at Ohio State University. His books include The Collapse of the Confederacy, Civilians in the Path of War (Nebraska 2001) and Gettysburg: A Battlefield Guide (Bison Books 1999).
- Author(s)Mark Grimsley
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2005
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleGreat Campaigns of the Civil War
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Content NoteIllus., maps
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.