All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA gun is pointed at 21-year-old Ellis as she walks through a New York park. But when Ellis accompanies her mother, a nurse, on a mission in the Philippines, she finds the life - even if held up - cannot be held back, and neither, finally, can she.
- Author BiographyVendela Vida has worked at the Paris Review and the New York Review of Books. She is the author of the non-fiction book Girls on the Verge. She and Dave Eggers have recently opened a writing lab for teenagers in San Francisco.
- Author(s)Vendela Vida
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication02/09/2004
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2004
- Weight153 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.75Trending at £4.84
- £6.02Trending at £6.29
- £4.75Trending at £5.59
- £4.15Trending at £4.69
- £4.30Trending at £6.84
- £4.79Trending at £6.16
- £4.95Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.