Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.95Trending at £8.98
- £4.89Trending at £6.81
- £13.80Trending at £16.89
- £12.33Trending at £16.54
- £4.50Trending at £7.98
- £4.66Trending at £7.98
- £4.59Trending at £8.48
About this product
- DescriptionA saga of love, jealously, honor, and greed, And So Flows History (Yoksanun Hurunda, 1947) depicts the relentless power of exterior forces on the individual lives of three generations of the illustrious Cho family - from the waning years of the Choson dynasty in the late nineteenth century to the tumultuous postliberation era.
- Author BiographyHahn Moo-Sook (1918-1993) is one of Korea's most celebrated writers of modern realist literature. She received many awards for her writing, including the 1986 Grand Prix of the Republic of Korea Literature Award for her novel Encounter. And So Flows History, Hahn's first novel, received first prize in a 1947 contest organized by a major Korean daily. Young-Key Kim-Renaud is the eldest daughter of Hahn Moo-Sook. She is chair of the Department of East Asian Languages and Literatures and professor of Korean language and culture and international affairs at George Washington University, Washington, D.C.
- Author(s)Moo-Sook Hahn
- PublisherUniversity of Hawai'i Press
- Date of Publication31/05/2005
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationHonolulu, HI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Hawai'i Press
- Content Note5ill.
- Translated byYoung-Key Kim-Renaud
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.