All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collectable hardback of the world's best-selling crime novel, with a facsimile of the first jacket design from 1939 to bear the legendary title `And Then There Were None'.
- Author BiographyAgatha Christie was born in Torquay in 1890 and became the best-selling novelist in history. Her first novel, The Mysterious Affair at Styles, introduced us to Hercule Poirot, the most popular detective since Sherlock Holmes. She is known throughout the world as the Queen of Crime and her works have sold over two billion copies - 80 crime books, 19 plays, and six novels under the name of Mary Westmacott.
- Author(s)Agatha Christie
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/06/2013
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight290 g
- Width126 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition StatementFacsimile edition
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £34.99Trending at £39.00
- £28.67Trending at £32.13
- £3.79Trending at £6.28
- £4.94Trending at £8.83
- £12.12Trending at £13.04
- £2.81Trending at £3.65
- £8.12Trending at £11.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.