All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAndalucia is the quintessence of Spain and yet, historically and culturally, it is surprisingly unlike the rest of the country.
- Author BiographyAndrew Edwards is a writer and the translator of two books set in Sicily by the Spanish author Alejandro Luque. Suzanne Edwards trained in linguistics and is a dyslexia specialist. They co-authored the acclaimed Sicily: A Literary Guide for Travellers (I.B.Tauris, 2014).
- Author(s)Andrew Edwards,Suzanne Edwards
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd.
- Date of Publication30/09/2016
- GenreFiction Companions
- Series TitleLiterary Guides for Travellers
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note20 bw integrated, 1 map
- Weight431 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Superheroes
Save on Superheroes
- £9.57Trending at £9.90
- £15.76Trending at £19.95
- £11.58Trending at £11.96
- £10.99Trending at £13.47
- £3.58Trending at £5.49
- £12.58Trending at £15.90
- £9.52Trending at £11.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.