All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearn to make the decorative braids used in the sling-making traditions of Peru and Bolivia; this detailed guide, including 400 step-by-step photos, teaches the technique and over 100 designs for weavers, craftspeople, jewelrydesigners, basket weavers, and others interested in using braids for embellishment.
- Author BiographyRodrick Owen is an internationally respected braiding instructor who popularized kumihimo through his teaching and books. Terry Newhouse Flynn, Textile artist and art educator, focuses on woven, braided, and knitted textiles. She enjoys teaching students a variety of braiding skills.
- Author(s)Rodrick Owen,Terry Newhouse Flynn
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication28/07/2016
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note246 colour photos, 29 b/w photos, 159 charts/drawings & 1,100 weaving illus
- Weight1360 g
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.41
- £1.95Trending at £2.88
- £2.35Trending at £2.95
- £1.25Trending at £1.51
- £13.64Trending at £19.98
- £14.89Trending at £16.11
- £8.23Trending at £8.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.