All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAndrea Mantegna: Making Art (History) presents the art of Mantegna as challenging the parameters of the history of art in the demands it makes upon historical interpretation, and explores the artist s potentially transformative impact on the study of the early Renaissance.
- Author BiographyStephen J. Campbell is Professor of History of Art at Johns Hopkins University. His most recent book is Art in Italy 1400-1600, co-authored with Michael Cole (2011). Jeremie Koering is a Research Associate at the CNRS and Deputy Director of the Centre Andre Chastel. His books include Leonard de Vinci (2007) and Le prince en representation (2013).
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication23/01/2015
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Series TitleArt History Special Issues
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight804 g
- Width211 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byJeremie Koering,Stephen J. Campbell
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £18.95Trending at £26.98
- £20.07Trending at £20.38
- £17.75Trending at £25.00
- £13.04Trending at £16.88
- £14.89Trending at £19.93
- £12.18Trending at £17.96
- £9.53Trending at £9.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.