All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £4.40Trending at £4.70
- £5.73Trending at £6.29
- £3.79Trending at £6.99
- £4.75Trending at £4.80
- £9.97Trending at £13.93
- £7.89Trending at £8.23
- £4.90Trending at £4.96
About this product
- DescriptionThis work provides a comprehensive account of the life and writings of Andrew Marvell (1621-78), as well as the reception of his work in the century after his death.
- Author BiographyNICHOLAS VON MALTZAHN is a Professor of English at the University of Ottawa, Canada. His publications include an edition of Marvell's An Account of the Growth of Popery and Arbitrary Government for The Prose Works of Andrew Marvell (2003); the monograph Milton's History of Britain: Republican Historiography in the English Revolution (1991); and studies of Milton, Marvell and their contemporaries, and the reception of their works.
- Author(s)Nicholas von Maltzahn
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/07/2005
- GenreBiography: General
- Series TitleAuthor Chronologies Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXII, 317 p.
- Weight571 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.