All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.34Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £8.41Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £8.89
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionAndrew Marvell, Orphan of the Hurricane studies the poetry and polemics of one of the greatest of early modern writers, a poet of immense lyric talent and political importance. The book situates Marvell and his writings within the patronage networks and political upheavals of mid seventeenth-century England.
- Author BiographySteven Zwicker is Stanley Elkin Professor in the Humanities at Washington University, and a member of its English Department since 1969; he has held visiting appointments at Doshisha University in Kyoto and at the California Institute of Technology. Over the years, and often together with Derek Hirst, he has taught the literature and cultural history of early modern England.
- Author(s)Derek Hirst,Steven N. Zwicker
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication14/06/2012
- GenreBiography: Literary
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight408 g
- Width149 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.