CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.10
- £9.06Trending at £9.19
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £20.58Trending at £21.91
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes discussions of the basic mechanisms of androgen-androgen receptor actions, their roles in the androgen-related diseases, and potential clinical applications. This book covers the discovery and cloning; coregulators; related genes and their consensus DNA response elements; the connections of androgens to women's diseases; and so on.
- Author Biography<em>Chawnshang Chang</em>, Ph.D., is the George Hoyt Whipple Distinguished Professor at the University of Rochester.
- PublisherKluwer Academic Publishers
- Date of Publication31/10/2002
- GenreVeterinary Science
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKluwer Academic Publishers
- Content Notebiography
- Weight901 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byChawnshang Chang
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.