All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUnleash the power of the Android OS and build the kinds of brilliant, innovative apps users love to use If you already know your way around the Android OS and can build a simple Android app in under an hour, this book is for you.
- Author BiographyErik Hellman is currently working as a senior mobile consultant at Factor10. He previously worked as research engineer and lead software architect at Sony Mobile where he specializes in mobile apps, web technologies, cloud & enterprise services and 3D graphics. Erik is a regular speaker at DroidCon, JFokus, JavaOne and other major developer conferences.
- Author(s)Erik Hellman
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication20/12/2013
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitlePushing the Limit
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight750 g
- Width189 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.46
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £21.79Trending at £22.07
- £28.00Trending at £30.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.