All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAndy Warhol spent his career working so prodigiously as to assure longlasting renown. In the printmaking field alone, his output was prolific, and his appropriation of silkscreen as a fine art medium forever altered the way prints look. This title deals with Andy Warhol's work.
- Author(s)Claudia Defendi,Frayda Feldman,Jorg Schellmann
- PublisherDistributed Art Publishers
- Date of Publication01/04/2003
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2003
- ImprintDistributed Art Publishers
- Content Note1700 illustrations, 1500 in colour
- Weight300 g
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £4.73Trending at £5.07
- £6.21Trending at £7.97
- £2.95Trending at £4.61
- £6.25Trending at £8.57
- £9.24Trending at £14.90
- £28.00Trending at £34.18
- £18.68Trending at £27.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.