Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.17
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for anesthesiology residents, student registered nurse anesthetists, medical students with an interest in anesthesiology, and Intensive Care Unit personnel, this title delivers step-by-step instruction on the entire spectrum of perioperative, ambulatory, regional, and general procedures.
- Author BiographyChristopher Gallagher, M.D. is Professor of Anesthesiology at the State University of New York at Stony Brook. Steven H. Ginsberg, M.D. is Associate Professor of Anesthesiology at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey. Michael C. Lewis, M.D. is Professor of Anesthesiology at the University of Miami. Christine Park, M.D. is Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology at Northwestern University. Deborah Schwengel, M.D. is Associate Professor of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine at Johns Hopkins University.
- Author(s)Christine Park,Christopher J. Gallagher,Deborah A. Schwengel,Michael C. Lewis,Steven Ginsberg
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/08/2012
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleMedical/Denistry
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Medical
- Content Noteill
- Weight1376 g
- Width218 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.