All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
- £9.74Trending at £10.10
- £7.19Trending at £7.63
About this product
- DescriptionComprehensive and highly illustrated synopsis of anesthetic management options for otolaryngologic and bronchoscopic surgery, authored by world authorities.
- Author BiographyBasem Abdelmalak is Associate Professor of Anesthesiology, Cleveland Clinic Lerner College of Medicine and Director of Anesthesia for Bronchoscopic Surgery, Anesthesiology Institute, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, Ohio, USA. D. John Doyle is Professor of Anesthesia, Cleveland Clinic Lerner College of Medicine and Staff Anesthesiologist, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, Ohio, USA.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication18/10/2012
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note41 b/w illus. 112 colour illus. 46 tables
- Weight1200 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byBasem Abdelmalak,John Doyle
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.