All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCovers the specific issues anesthetic care providers must consider when faced with morbidly obese surgical patients.
- Author BiographyJay B. Brodsky is Professor of Anesthesia, Vice-Chair (Clinical), Stanford University School of Medicine, and Medical Director, Perioperative Services, Stanford University Medical Center, Stanford, CA, USA. Hendrikus J. M. Lemmens is Professor of Anesthesia, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, CA, USA.
- Author(s)Hendrikus J. M. Lemmens,Jay B. Brodsky
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication08/12/2011
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note50 b/w illus.
- Weight340 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.67Trending at £26.41
- £137.64Trending at £151.99
- £17.90Trending at £19.95
- £6.99Trending at £9.98
- £44.70Trending at £54.99
- £42.34Trending at £46.00
- £39.38Trending at £51.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.