CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/11/2012
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleAdvances in Behavioral Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number13
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note45 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight281 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byEdward Eisenstein
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1975
- Table Of ContentsAneural Systems and Neurobiology: A Point of View.- Protozoa as Models of Stimulus Transduction.- Genetic Dissection - An Approach to Neurobiology.- Cybernetics and the Behavior of Microorganisms.- Control of Ciliary Activity in Aneural Organisms.- Membrane Potential and Behavior: Proposal of a Model System.- Contractility of Muscle Cells and Non-Muscular Contractile Cells.- Behavioral Plasticity in Protozoans.- Plant and Animal Behavior: An Introductory Comparison.- Contributors.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.