All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures the stories that demonstrate the extent of a cat's love.
- Author BiographyAllen and Linda Anderson are the founders of the Angel Animals Network (www.angelanimals.net). They are also inspirational speakers. They have been married since 1983 and share their home in Minneapolis with a family of animals.
- Author(s)Allen Anderson,Linda Anderson
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication28/01/2010
- GenrePets & Equine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Content NoteB&W integrated photos
- Weight138 g
- Width133 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine12 mm
Most relevant reviews
- londonconnectio...14 Jun, 2011by
I ENJOYED EVERY PAGE!!!
I ENJOYED READING EVERY PAGE OF THIS BOOK AND I WAS SAD WHEN IT FINISHED. IF YOU'RE A CAT LOVER, I'M SURE YOU'LL LOVE IT. IT MADE ME REALIZE HOW LUCKY I AM TO HAVE SUCH AN ANGEL, LIKE TIGGER IN MY LIFE. MRS. MENEGOTTO
- claire-bee-200906 Nov, 2010by
Such A Nice Little Book!
I had seen this book being sold here and there,whilst on my trips out and about and decided to buy it for my mum as a gift,as she has 6 cats of her own and loves anything like this. The book was a nice easy read full of short,fasinating storys about what special cats there are out there and how animals really can change peoples lives,and how dependent people become on any such animal x
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.42
- £2.35Trending at £2.96
- £14.89Trending at £16.18
- £4.16Trending at £5.92
- £7.82Trending at £8.55
- £9.99Trending at £13.55
- £12.49Trending at £20.02