All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJennifer Lopez stars as tough Chicago cop Sharon Pogue in Luis Mandoki's ANGEL EYES. Sharon gives no quarter to the criminals on her beat. She's all too ready to beat up any lowlife who treats her disrespectfully. Sharon grew up in an abusive household, and this is the root of her anger. Catch (Jim Caviezel) has his own trauma to deal with. He's a drifter, seemingly connected to nothing and no one. But he suddenly becomes focused one day when he spots Sharon at a coffee shop. When she rushes headlong into a potentially fatal situation, he's there to save her. This odd, quiet, mysterious man intrigues her, and they begin to take tentative steps toward a relationship. Sharon discovers that Catch is dealing with a tragic past, and in his efforts to escape his pain, he's lost everything--even his identity. ANGEL EYES is a sensitive, intelligent, and touching romantic drama about two people struggling to connect despite tremendous odds. The film is surprising in small ways, in its telling details, its gentle humor, and in the subtly effective performances of its stars--Lopez, Caviezel, and especially Sonia Braga, in an uncharacteristically fragile performance as Sharon's abused mother.
- Leading Role 1Jennifer Lopez
- Director 1Luis Mandoki
- Leading Role 2Jim Caviezel
- Leading Role 3Jeremy Sisto
- Additional Roles bySonia Braga
- ProducerMark Canton,Elie Samaha
- ScreenwriterMichael Seitzman,Gerald DiPego
- Score ComposerMarco Beltrami
- Release FormatDVD
- Release Year2002
- Additional GenreGeneral
- Subtitle LanguagesEnglish,French,Spanish
- Running Time102 minutes
Most relevant reviews
- watk-judi17 May, 2015by
great movie...every thing you want in a movie A+
a really good film to enjoy...i would recommend this film to anyone as you wont be disappointed. j-lo in her best ever film for me!
- firrelsqueeder25 Aug, 2011by
A very clever scenario, average script, decnet direction nothing oscar winning but a good watchable film. Jennifer at her best,
- phonegadget31 Jan, 2010by
enjoyed this film,nice story ,and hot jennifer made this film enjoyable. jennifer lopez is a police officer who saves a guys life.sometime later the guy sees her ,not knowing shes the woman who has saved his life,he instantly falls in love with her.
- psychickelliema...02 Apr, 2008by
I loved this film, it got into it at the very start.It was one of them films that you would like to go on forever. It had it's own mystery's to it and it makes you think. I have a strong passion in angels so that's why i decided to buy it, if anything it really does teach you life is too short. I don't want to give too much away but would rate this film 10/10. Good weepy as well and romantic.
- linara1926 Mar, 2008by
Good night in movie
Very good film, bit slow in places but very nice story and good characters. Have seen this a couple of times on tv and really enjoyed it.
Best-selling in DVDs & Blu-rays
Save on DVDs & Blu-rays
- £16.85Trending at £19.48
- £7.94Trending at £8.51
- £19.57Trending at £20.82
- £8.97Trending at £11.99
- £12.99Trending at £13.80
- £12.98Trending at £28.48
- £8.99Trending at £13.21