All listings for this product
Best-selling in DVDs & Blu-rays
Save on DVDs & Blu-rays
- £15.95Trending at £16.15
- £33.99Trending at £43.66
- £21.99Trending at £39.93
- £5.59Trending at £10.50
- £46.79Trending at £59.90
- £3.89Trending at £5.22
- £12.00Trending at £15.10
About this product
- DescriptionThis box set contains the entire first season of ANGEL, the popular BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER television series spin-off starring David Boreanaz as a vampire attempting to atone for his past sins. Episodes include 'City of...', 'Lonely Heart', 'In the Dark' (featuring Seth Green and James Marsters from BUFFY), 'I Fall to Pieces', 'Sense and Sensitivity', 'I Will Remember You' (featuring Buffy herself, Sarah Michelle Gellar), 'Hero', 'Parting Gift', 'Somnambulist', 'I've Got You Under My Skin', 'The Prodigal', 'The Ring', 'Eternity', 'Five by Five' (featuring Eliza Dushku), 'Sanctuary' (featuring Gellar and Dusku), 'The War Zone', 'Blind Date', and more.
- Leading Role 1Charisma Carpenter
- Release FormatDVD
- Release Year2005
- Additional GenreGeneral
- Running Time917 minutes
Most relevant reviews
- winchesterdean2...10 Jun, 2016by
Wanted these on dvd for ages
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- ollyc2126 Feb, 2012by
Fangtastic Angel Season One DVD Boxset which sent me spinning through a portal back to my youth. Back then I used to love this stuff and still do. Rather like Angelus this series has not aged with time, great make-up and effects and it's nice to see Charisma Carpenter acting it up good and proper. Hot, hot, hot. This is timeless and I'm looking forward to the next boxset. As for the lead, well I'm a big Bones fan. Long live the acting career of David Boreanaz. Also RIP Glenn Quinn.
- gemz26528 Aug, 2011by
Ace value for money!
Seen all the series again but started buying then all so I can watch and enjoy all over again! Love it!
- disneybimbo117 Aug, 2011by
Brilliant first series,a must for all Buffy the vampire fans.I bought this beause i had watched a couple of episodes and really liked it.I love everything about it,simply brilliant.
- little_middleto...18 May, 2011by
ive been wanting to watch the angel series again so broght this one to start my collection. its brill.