All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.58Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis study of the work of Angela Carter deals with a range of her writings, including Shadow Dance , The Magic Toyshop , The Passion of Eve , Nights at the Circus , Wise Children , The Infernal Desire Machines of Doctor Hoffman and The Bloody Chamber and Other Stories .
- Author BiographyAidan Day is Reader in English Literature at the University of Edinburgh.
- Author(s)Aidan Day
- PublisherManchester University Press
- Date of Publication23/04/1998
- GenreBiography: Literary
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManchester University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight305 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.