CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £12.80Trending at £15.24
- £8.61Trending at £9.98
- £19.98Trending at £29.55
- £4.45Trending at £6.06
- £10.58Trending at £10.98
- £10.12Trending at £12.99
- £3.78Trending at £3.99
About this product
- DescriptionSet in Tidewater, Virginia, in the 1980s and early 1990s, this volume documents the violent, drug-addled descent of the author's brother, Michael, into paranoid schizophrenia. The account enables the reader to witness first-hand the fragmenting of a mind and a family.
- Author BiographyGreg Bottoms writes regularly for on-line magazines such as Salon and Nerve. This is his first book.
- Author(s)Greg Bottoms
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication14/06/2001
- GenreAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Book Publishing
- Out-of-print date21/04/2005
- Width205 mm
- Height136 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.