All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGiovanni Marrasio was esteemed in the Renaissance as the first to revive the ancient Latin elegy, and his Angelinetum, or Angelina's Garden, and other poems explores that genre in all its variety, from love poetry, to a description of a court masque, to political panegyric, to poetic exchanges with famous humanists of the day.
- Author BiographyMary P. Chatfield is the former Head of the Classics Department at the Commonwealth School, Boston.
- Author(s)Giovanni Marrasio
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication07/06/2016
- Language(s)English & Latin
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitleThe I Tatti Renaissance Library
- Series Part/Volume Number73
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Weight408 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Translated byMary P. Chatfield
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £10.54Trending at £10.85
- £14.90Trending at £16.99
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.06Trending at £9.41
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.