All listings for this product
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £4.45Trending at £4.52
- £4.77Trending at £4.86
- £7.50Trending at £7.83
- £3.89Trending at £4.81
- £4.77Trending at £4.97
- £4.45Trending at £5.65
- £4.79Trending at £5.04
About this product
- DescriptionA bilingual collection of poems in which the renowned Mexican American poet revisits and celebrates his childhood memories of fall in the city and growing up in Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Francisco X Alarcon
- PublisherChildren's Book Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication23/06/2005
- Language(s)English & Spanish
- FormatPaperback / softback
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChildren's Book Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width203 mm
- Height271 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Maya Christina Gonzalez
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.