Angels in the ER: Inspiring True Stories from an Emergency Room Doctor by Robert D. Lesslie (Paperback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £8.73+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £2.81Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 30 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £89.99Trending at £102.93
- £10.39Trending at £10.55
- £6.99Trending at £9.60
- £8.22Trending at £9.49
- £11.10Trending at £13.78
- £11.59Trending at £14.24
- £9.01Trending at £14.50
About this product
- DescriptionIlluminates messages of hope while sharing fast-paced, captivating stories about: discovering lessons from the ER frontline; watching everyday miracles unfold; holding onto faith during tragedy and triumph; and embracing the healing balm of hope.
- Author BiographyBestselling author Dr. Robert Lesslie is a physician with more than 30 years of experience in fast-paced, intense ER environments. He is now the co-owner and medical director of two urgent-care facilities. He has written many books (including Angels in the ER--over 200,000 copies sold) as well as newspaper and magazine columns and human-interest stories. He and his wife, Barbara, live in South Carolina.
- Author(s)Robert D. Lesslie
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/08/2008
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.