All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTells the story of the bikers of the Hell's Angels motorcycle club, their crime empire and the attempt of the police to stop them. This book includes eyewitness accounts from police officers who have infiltrated the gangs and gang members who have turned informers.
- Author BiographyJulian Sher and William Marsden are investigative journalists, based in Canada. Their previous book, THE ROAD TO HELL (Knopf 2003) was a number one in Canada. It also won the Arthur Ellis Award for Best True Crime 2004 and was shortlisted for the Writers' Trust of Canada's Shaughnessy Cohen Prize for Political Writing.
- Author(s)Julian Sher,William Marsden
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication08/05/2006
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Ltd
- Out-of-print date18/05/2007
- Content NoteB&W pictures
- Weight864 g
- Width161 mm
- Height39 mm
- Spine240 mm
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £24.06Trending at £28.99
- £21.14Trending at £24.98
- £15.56Trending at £17.98
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £30.24
- £7.81Trending at £10.98
- £17.29Trending at £22.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.