All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £110.35Was:£169.00Free postage
- £113.90Was:£169.00Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionThe history of angels and demons in art, and how they mirror the fears and hopes of humankind.
- Author BiographyDr Maria-Christina Boerner read German studies, art history, and journalism at the Berlin University. She has been writing books on European art history and cultural history since 2009 for various publishers, her main focal point in research and writing being the 19th and early 20th centuries. Rolf Toman read German letters and philosophy. After working as copyeditor for a large German editing house for several years he began his career as a free-lance editor of books on cultural studies and art history. Achim Bednorz made a name for himself mainly as a photographer of sacred spaces.
- Author(s)Maria-Christina Boerner,Rolf Toman
- PublisherUllmann Publishing
- Date of Publication30/06/2016
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationKonigswinter
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintUllmann Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width289 mm
- Height438 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byRolf Toman
- Photographer(s)Achim Bednorz
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £25.05
- £66.16Trending at £92.21
- £8.66Trending at £10.34
- £13.63Trending at £14.16
- £22.22Trending at £23.53
- £19.56Trending at £26.19
- £16.22Trending at £20.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.