All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplains how anger is directly linked to violence, health problems and interpersonal difficulties. Using the Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapy model, Wilde shows how teachers and counsellors can encourage students to acknowledge and change feelings that are causing problems in their lives.
- Author BiographyJerry Wilde is an assistant professor of educational psychology for Indiana University East. Prior to this academic appointment, he had nine years of experience where he counseled students who had emotional, behavioral, and learning difficulties.
- Author(s)Jerry Wilde
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/05/2002
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight258 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.36Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.34
- £9.81Trending at £12.44
- £7.48Trending at £8.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.