All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.05
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.65
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionLucius Annaeus Seneca (4 BCE to 65 CE) was a Roman Stoic philosopher, dramatist, statesman, and advisor to the emperor Nero, all during the Silver Age of Latin literature. This title presents English-language translations of his works such as Anger, Mercy, Revenge and Natural Questions .
- Author BiographyRobert A. Kaster is professor of classics and the Kennedy Foundation Professor of Latin Language and Literature at Princeton University. He is the author of Emotion, Restraint, and Community in Ancient Rome, among other titles. Martha C. Nussbaum is the Ernst Freund Distinguished Service Professor of Law and Ethics at the University of Chicago and the author of From Disgust to Humanity: Sexual Orientation and Constitutional Law, among other titles.
- Author(s)Lucius Annaeus Seneca
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication10/08/2010
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Weight454 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Translated byRobert A. Kaster,Martha C. Nussbaum
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.