CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.65
- £13.11Trending at £13.46
- £5.35Trending at £5.98
- £10.99Trending at £20.12
- £18.33Trending at £24.10
- £14.76Trending at £17.33
- £4.32Trending at £4.74
About this product
- DescriptionThis 1999 book studies the pictorial language of gesture revealed in Anglo-Saxon art, and its debt to classical Rome.
- Author(s)C. R. Dodwell
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication18/11/2006
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Anglo-Saxon England
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 28
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note99 b/w illus.
- Weight374 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Series Edited bySimon Keynes,Andy Orchard
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.