All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.27Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £11.99Trending at £13.34
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £11.41Trending at £14.49
- £11.51Trending at £15.76
About this product
- DescriptionAnglo-Saxon Keywords presents a series of entries that reveal the links between modern ideas and scholarship and the central concepts of Anglo-Saxon literature, language, and material culture.
- Author BiographyAllen J. Frantzen is Professor of English and Faculty Scholar at Loyola University Chicago. He has written several books on early English culture and literature, including Desire for Origins: New Language, Old English, and Teaching the Tradition; Before the Closet: Same Sex Love from Beowulf to Angels in America , and Bloody Good: Chivalry, Sacrifice, and the Great War.
- Author(s)Allen J. Frantzen
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication13/04/2012
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleKeywords in Literature and Culture(KILC))
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight570 g
- Width161 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.