All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book was a central element of Anglo-Saxon art and society and a rich vehicle for cultural expression. In this study of the art of bookmaking throughout the Anglo-Saxon period, the author discusses the works and their readers, the scribes' materials and techniques, script and illumination.
- Author(s)Michelle P. Brown
- PublisherThe British Library Publishing Division
- Date of Publication01/01/1991
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe British Library Publishing Division
- Content Note30 colour and 40 b&w illustrations
- Width172 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.27
- £30.35Trending at £43.02
- £9.88Trending at £14.99
- £14.09Trending at £15.24
- £7.49Trending at £7.68
- £15.08Trending at £25.02
- £11.50Trending at £14.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.