CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.99Trending at £5.27
- £20.99Trending at £22.49
- £30.68Trending at £40.73
About this product
- DescriptionAn annotated bibliography of primary and secondary materials related to Caribbean poetry written in English between 1970 and 2001. Included are entries for nearly 900 anthologies, reference works, conference proceedings, critical studies, interviews and recordings.
- Author BiographyEMILY ALLEN WILLIAMS is Associate Professor of English at Morehouse College.
- Author(s)Emily Allen Williams
- Date of Publication30/12/2002
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleBibliographies & Indexes in World Literature
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 57
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight482 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition StatementAnnotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.