All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection will significantly reshape the understanding of English language literary culture in India.
- Author BiographyMary Ellis Gibson is Class of 1952 Distinguished Professor of English, University of North Carolina Greensboro. Her books include History and the Prism of Art: Browning's Poetic Experiments and Epic Reinvented: Ezra Pound and the Victorians. She has also edited several other anthologies, including New Stories by Southern Women, Homeplaces: Stories of the South by Women Writers, and Critical Essays on Robert Browning.
- PublisherOhio University Press
- Date of Publication15/07/2011
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOhio University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byMary Ellis Gibson
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £7.30Trending at £7.37
- £7.94Trending at £11.09
- £6.72Trending at £6.90
- £9.83Trending at £14.98
- £4.57Trending at £4.99
- £8.68Trending at £8.85
- £11.41Trending at £17.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.