All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAngus is the historical heartland of Scotland, a county where the past has left an indelible mark on the present. This book features 40 walks, combining exploration of the county's stunning coastline where rocky cliffs and coves reveal swathes of golden sand, with gentle inland trails and more adventurous forays into the celebrated Angus Glens.
- Author(s)James Carron
- PublisherPocket Mountains Ltd
- Date of Publication04/06/2011
- GenreWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationBo'ness
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPocket Mountains Ltd
- Content Notefull colour illustrations throughout
- Width105 mm
- Height148 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.