Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCan you imagine a world with whales that could walk and giant earth moles? They both lived on Earth long ago and their relatives still live here today. Explore the terrifying, giant, strange ancestors of everyday creatures, in this captivating information text, illustrated with realistic imagery from Jon Stuart.
- Author BiographyInitially trained and working as a Fine Artist, Jon Hughes made the shift to traditional illustration by the mid 1980's, making the transition to Digital 2&3D work in 1998, and has been continuing to attract commissions, with numerous published titles to his name. Clients have included: The Natural History Museum London, National Geographic, American Museum of Natural History, National Museum of Scotland, Canadian Museum of Nature, Alaska Heritage Museum, to name but a few.
- Author(s)Jon Hughes
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/01/2006
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleCollins Big Cat
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date02/02/2017
- Weight110 g
- Width192 mm
- Height265 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Series Edited byCliff Moon
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Interest AgeFrom 5 to 8 years
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £0.99Trending at £1.09
- £38.60Trending at £51.99
- £11.26Trending at £14.44
- £7.66Trending at £8.99
- £7.79Trending at £9.99
- £9.73Trending at £12.37
- £11.98Trending at £18.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.