All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines cells, cell systems and heredity and their relationships to seven essential life processes that define living things.
- Author BiographyBarbara A. Somervill has been writing for more than 30 years. She has written newspaper and magazine articles, video scripts, and books for children. She enjoys writing about history, science, and investigating people's lives for biographies. Ms. Somervill lives with her husband in South Carolina.
- Author(s)Barbara A. Somervill
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication15/08/2010
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleInvestigating Cells
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2011
- ImprintHeinemann Library
- Width190 mm
- Height240 mm
- Illustrator(s)KJA Artists
- Format DetailsSewn
Best-selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £34.57Trending at £68.29
- £10.52Trending at £10.78
- £3.49Trending at £3.97
- £9.32Trending at £9.62
- £11.66Trending at £13.78
- £21.20Trending at £21.58
- £17.18Trending at £19.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.