Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMany disasters are approached by researchers, managers and policymakers as if they have a clear beginning, middle and end. But often the experience of being in a disaster is not like this. This book offers non-linear, non-prescriptive ways of thinking about disasters and allows the people affected by disaster the chance to speak.
- Author BiographyIAN CONVERY is Senior Lecturer in the National School of Forestry, University of Cumbria, UK and is Honorary Research Fellow at the Institute for Health Research, Lancaster University, UK.MAGGIE MORT is Senior Lecturer at the Institute for Health Research and Co-Director of the Centre for Science Studies, Lancaster University, UK.JOSEPHINE BAXTER is Honorary Research Fellow at the Institute for Health Research, Lancaster University, UK. CATHY BAILEY is Research Fellow at the Irish Centre for Social Gerontology, National University of Ireland Galway, Republic of Ireland.
- Author(s)Dr. Cathy Bailey,Dr. Ian Convery,Josephine Baxter,Maggie Mort
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication20/08/2008
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXVII, 184 p.
- Weight386 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £17.42Trending at £20.29
- £23.48Trending at £24.50
- £20.52Trending at £21.10
- £13.79Trending at £18.95
- £11.24Trending at £12.99
- £19.26Trending at £25.89
- £8.82Trending at £8.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.