All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis combined edition of two George Orwell classics into one hardback volume contains a new introduction by Christopher Hitchens, who wrote a successful biography of Orwell last fall.
- Author BiographyGeorge Orwell (1903-1950) served with the Imperial Police in Burma, fought with the Republicans during the Spanish Civil War, and was a member of the Home Guard and a writer for the BBC during World War II. He is the author of many works of nonfiction and fiction, including Burmese Days, Down and Out in Paris and London, A Clergyman's Daughter, Coming Up for Air, and Keep the Aspidistra Flying.
- Author(s)A M Heath,George Orwell
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication02/06/2003
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationBelmont, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Weight517 g
- Width150 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Introduction byChristopher Hitchens
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £3.59Trending at £6.99
- £5.43Trending at £9.00
- £5.95Trending at £8.99
- £6.27Trending at £7.98
- £5.46Trending at £10.00
- £4.95Trending at £9.00
- £4.55Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.