All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.53Trending at £9.79
- £16.29Trending at £19.14
- £4.51Trending at £6.96
- £10.99Trending at £13.48
- £4.48Trending at £4.76
- £7.21Trending at £7.50
About this product
- DescriptionA fascinating analysis of the factors which act to trigger and deepen friendships in both mammalian and avian species.
- Author BiographyAnne Innis Dagg holds a PhD in animal behaviour and is currently a faculty member in the Independent Studies program at the University of Waterloo. She has had extensive field experience researching the behaviours of both mammal and bird species.
- Author(s)Anne Innis Dagg
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication31/08/2011
- GenreLife Sciences: Zoology
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight510 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.